|Pricing For AB 1825 Supervisor Online Training:|
|# of licenses||Cost Per Person|
|1 - 9||$21.95|
|10 - 24||$19.95|
|25 - 49||$17.95|
|50 - 74||$15.95|
|75 - 99||$13.95|
|100 - 149||$11.95|
|150 - 299||$10.95|
|300 - 499||$9.95|
|500 - 999||$8.95|
|1000 +||Please Contact Us
(Low as $4 per license).
About the California AB 1825 Law
- California State Law AB 1825 went into effect on August 17, 2007.
- Supervisor employees must complete this training every 2 years.
- According to the California AB 1825 Law, companies with 50 or more employees, including F/T & P/T employees and contractors, must train all supervisory employees in how to prevent sexual harassment training, discrimination, and retaliation in the workplace.
- New law SB 1343, effective 1/1/2021, makes it mandatory for employers with 5 or more employees to offer training to both supervisory and non-supervisory employees. Supervisory employee training must be 2 hours long, while non-supervisory employee training is required to be at least 1 hour in duration.
- In addition to sexual harassment prevention, the law was later amended to require training on how to prevent abusive behavior (bullying) in the workplace (AB 2053), and harassment based on gender identity, gender expresion, and sexual orientation (SB 396).
- Online training is a convenient and fully compliant training option throughout the State of California.
Who is required to take the AB 1825 Sexual Harassment Prevention Training?
All supervisory employees working in the State of California for any company with 50 or more employees, including F/T and P/T employees. Effective 1/1/2021, all supervisory and non-supervisory employees employed by companies with 5 or more employees are required to complete a sexual harassment prevention training. Supervisors must complete a 2-hour course, while non-supervisory employees must complete a 1-hour course. For more information on training for non-supervisory employees, click here.
Who is considered a supervisor?
Anyone in the company who has authority (significant influence) over others meets the criteria as a supervisor per AB 1825 guidelines. It generally includes anyone having the means to: hire, transfer, suspend, lay-off, fire, promote, assign, reward, or discipline other employees.
These nine areas, not your business title, determine whether you are a supervisor according to California law.
When is the deadline for new hires to achieve compliance with the Sexual Harassment Prevention Training?
Employees that become promoted to a supervisor lever or higher must complete training within 6 months of assuming that supervisory role.
How long is the training valid for?
Supervisors need to be re-trained every 2 years beyond their initial training, to be informed and stay current with updated guidelines in this field.
What are the training requirements stipulated by the California AB 1825 Law?
Training must be a minimum of 2 hours and delivered via classroom or other effective interactive training method, such as an online training course.
How is the online training conducted?
The online AB 1825 sexual harassment prevention training is highly interactive and engaging. Users navigate through situations commonly faced in the workplace. Our team of human resource experts develops workplace scenarios that are culturally and socially relevant to businesses today.
How do I register for online training?
- 1. Purchase one or more training licenses for you and/or your employees.
- 2. Allocate the training to each supervisor.
- 3. Supervisor must complete the training and pass a final test (10 questions).
- 4. Download and print a Certificate of Completion. As an account administrator, your have access to all employees' certificate of completion.
Do employees have to complete the training all at once?
No, the training is self-paced. They can start and review a few chapters, log out of the account, and resume the training at a different time. All progress will be saved.Hide
Corporate Group Discounts - Lowest Price Guarantee!
Over 1,000 Satisfied Companies
Over 1,000 Satisfied Companies
The use of the HR Certification Institute seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.